Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thank you

I am more appreciative for all of the communications I have received this Lenten season about forgiveness than I can express.

Members of the Foundry congregation have been taking some amazing steps ... contacting relatives they have been alienated from for years, asking ex-spouses for forgiveness, praying for their own grace to accept God's forgiveness for things they have beaten themselves up about for years.

I do not think I have ever received so much feedback about any sermon series ever before.

I think we happened upon a very important topic. Even as we move on to another series after Easter, I encourage you to continue to think and pray about forgiveness.

You are invited to our Good Friday services at noon and 7 p.m. when we will anoint with oil for forgiveness.

And thanks to everyone who has shared their story with me this Lent!

No comments:

Post a Comment